Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DECEMBER

1 DEC


went to 1st Avenue sing K with RM 1 Promotion..
Went to cinema watch 'Rapunzel'
nice n cute movie..



2 DEC

falling down from bed early in the mroning..
Hean came and find me in my hostel..
spent our day in  Gurney Plaza..



4 DEC

went for a movie and steamboat dinner with National Service's friends..
u came back from your hometown tonight.>

so great that can meet u again..


6 DEC

1st day training in the hotel..
just a short briefing in the hotel..
will start work in the next days onwards..

16 DEC

EMO night...
u changed your plan about your study again..
all the thing we planned before gone..

17 DEC

knew you still angry me..
but finally u allowed me follow you go out..
went to ask about your U..
went to Gurney Plaza after that..

Sent you to the jetty..
supper down...
crying alone..
went to sleep..
received ur fb msj ..
went for supper with ming rui n juju



19 DEC

went to college check my result..
luckily all my subjects passed include the stupid financial paper..
went for a dinner with uncle in New World Park as i still haven take my dinner yet..



24 DEC

experienced my Christmas Eve in the Hotel Reataurant..
OMG~



31 DEC

going to moved to new place soon..
so many things in my room..

start emo n panic..

had my dinner on hostel with 3 friends..
they went to buy and cooked in the hostel..
so happy..

went to countdown with a friend in Gurney Plaza..while you went out with your friends..
went to buy heneiken and drink..
enjoy that night..

You came in the middle of the night..
started argue again...
quite serious this time..

No comments: