Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NOVERMBER

1 NOV

went to Junior's theme buffet..
captured a lot of picture with friends..
the food and environment at there not bad..



4 NOV
ntg to do after wole up from bed..
went to cook hard boil egg and brought to you in college..
had my lunch with you..
went to play badminton with friends after that..
went to P1 shop to replace a new modem for you..
went to Domino Pizza with a friend..



7 NOV

went out with qq, rick, hean..
went to time square..nothing special at there..
moved to Gurney plaza..and then MC D
they sent me go back to hostel..



13 NOV

went to lobby's birthday..
chit chat v friends there..
drink beer n wine at there..
haha...



16 NOV 


cocktail presentation..
missed the moment so much..
took a lot of pics ad well..

cooked chicken herba soup ..
love to drink it..
missed the moment when cooking in hostel..

19 NOV

last day stayed in class for the lecturer ..
time really passed so fast..
start miss everything in the college..



22 NOV

1st day of my exam..
we argued..
but after that ok d..
went few places with you after i finished my exam..

23 NOV


felt so touched when you telling me...
"The best gift for you is i stay happy everyday and get a good result in my exam"


24 NOV

brought you to have lunch at one of the club after finished my exam..
send you to the bus station..
super sad ..


25 NOV

all of my classmates busy for study financial..
next day is exam for financial paper..
john n ethan overnight at my hostel also..
super busy night of us..

26 NOV

exam ended..
went to Mansion 69 and Voodoo with friends..
awesome!!

28 NOV

stayed at home whole day..
felt very happy when received ur sms after you checked in to the airport..
you will have vacation at somewhere..
enjoy ur vacation..

No comments: