Friday, July 13, 2012

JUNE - AUGUST 2011

Finished my half year industry placement on 8 May 11. I am free and waiting for my convocation on October. I get my new job on September which is Guest Service Assistant in Air Asia base in Penang International Airport. Before I start my work on Sept, I got about 3 months honeymoon for myself.

I used those period to travel around. I spent most of the time at home of cause. Besides, hang out with buddies is one of my favourites. I travel to KL often as well. Really satisfied with all my activities during those 3 months while finish my training. Besides, I also went to 2 interviews during this 3 months. One is cabin crew in Malaysia Airlines. Of course I can;'t get it.. haha..But at least I knew how is the process and experience it .. That's why I went there with my friends together.

Another interview would be the Air Asia ground staff. I also get shock they would hire me as their staff. haha. Anyway, thanks. As I to be informed that will start my job on 1 Sept, so I stop all my nonsense activities and ready to work..

Suddenly I feel so lucky that I got my job in a short period as others still seeking for their job. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how long it took to call or email you after your final interview ? Thanks !!