Friday, July 13, 2012

My Industry Placement life ~ Dec 10 - May 11

Had my half year training in Traders Hotel Penang before get graduated. Experience a lot of things during this half year. Besides, I missed those life so much especially hang out with buddies there. The most fun thins is I can eat a lot of delicious food over the hotel. Times fly, already 1 year I left the hotel. Until now still habe contact with those buddies who working at there.

I felt like I really grew up from those half year training in the hotel. Even though sometime I feel quite tough to complete the task, but fortunately I pass all the department and waiting for graduate. I used to serve customer with confidently and complete my task well. Besides, I also manage to handle the kitchen such as help those chef to prepare the food. Housekeeping department let me learnt a lot of knowledge as well.

Those sweet memories in Traders Hotel I will remember it. Once again thanks to all the members there who willing to teach me and care me so much. I appreciated it.

No comments: